COVID-19 UPDATES: A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
Dear Our Valued Guests,
Thank you for your continuous patronage to Phinisi Hospitality Indonesia. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotels. To ensure this, our trusted industry experts have advised the following changes to our already rigorous cleaning regimens:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, has easy access to health stations with hand sanitizer, hygiene gel and temperature readers.
- All team members undergo temperature screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Hotels have increased the frequency of disinfecting common areas, such as the front desk and other public spaces.
- Ongoing training has been put in place to ensure team members are fully prepared to provide information and updates to our guests.
Important Face Mask & Covering Update
Following medical expert guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, face masks or coverings may be required in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas at All Phinisi Hospitality Indonesia hotels, based on local or national mandates or guidance. For specific requirements, please contact the hotel directly.
Phinisi Hospitality Indonesia Group has received the official certification on the Implementation of Health and Safety Protocols, PDF file that opens in new window adapting to the new norm by The Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy.
New Flexible Policies
We are offering extra flexibility and support for all new bookings made directly through Phinisi Hospitality hotels, Email, Live Chat, and our Hotel Reservation team between now and 30th December 2021. This includes:
- Flexible rates with 24 hours cancellation policy and modifications. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Pay at the hotel
- If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact email@example.com or direct contact to the hotel.
- If you have booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, you may contact the booking provider directly for assistance.
We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation and can’t wait to welcome you at one of our hotels very soon.
Keep Healthy, Stay Safe and Take care!